Qualification: - B.Tech/B.E or Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
3+ years experience in CAMO/Aircraft Maintenance Planning
Good Communication skills, knowledge on ERP system, Excel, MS word, PPT.
1. Should have associated in or prepared AMP
2. Able to interpret Maintenance Manuals and identify the requirement.
3. Should able to Conduct analysis of the effectiveness of the Maintenance Programme
4. Able to do the scrutiny of closed work packages
5. Able to Monitors the repeat airworthiness directives / service bulletins
6. Ensure service life-limited aircraft components are replaced in time in terms of life remaining in
Flight Hour / Flight Cycle / Flight Landings/Calendar Period (as applicable).
7. Able to Develop / amend Aircraft Maintenance Schedules, Task Cards as applicable.
8. Able to Monitor the list of tooling/ equipment and material required for accomplishment of each
9. Short Term and Long-Term Planning.
10. Able to forecast tooling/ equipment/material/manhour required for the upcoming maintenance