1. Have Minimum 2 years of experience in sales function of a Domestic/International airline and should have held equivalent position in other airlines.
2. Minimum Qualification : Graduation.
3. Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE and ability to prepare and present management reports.
Location: Various Locations
1. Responsible for driving all the activities pertaining to sales in the assigned area.
2. Maintain excellent relationship with channel, trade and corporate clients in the assigned area.
3. Based on market movements, buying behaviour of customer segments, improve sales by empanelling new sales agents/Corporates and aligned segments.
4. Develop detailed MIS report for continuous tracking of overall sales performance in the assigned region.
5. Drive revenue optimization through data driven recommendations.
6. Developing, designing, and directing the implementation of sales strategies across all markets.
7. Articulating sales policy, procedures and guidelines to support strategy implementation and meet regulatory requirements.
8. Responsible for leading and overseeing customer and business development activities, to sustainably increase the sales.
9. Monitoring performance of the management of key accounts, seeking additional revenue opportunities and building client relationships