1.Educational Qualification: 12th, Bachelor Degree/Graduate, MBA
2.Good verbal Communication Skills.
3.Should be fluent in English and Hindi which is mandatory.
4.Should hold valid AVSEC Certification and Screener Certification, DGR(Weapon Handling)
5.Confidence and ability to handle passengers and provide only the best customer service.
1. Maintain surveillance over the movement of baggage.
2. Perform security related duties at B.M.A.
3. Maintain surveillance and check Sticker
4. Maintain access control into aircraft. All the airline staff / loaders/ cleaners entering the aircraft on duty will undergo security check.
5. Conduct anti sabotage pre-flight checks of aircraft.
6. Guard the aircraft parked in apron.
7. Trained and certified in Basic AVSEC Training and screeners certification by BCAS before deployment for security duties at airports.