1. Adept with Excel, statistics or numerical visualization tools, mathematical programming will be a bonus
2. Excellent communication skills (written and presentation)
3. Possess an analytical mind, with keen interest in numerical analysis (market data)
4. Able to multi-task, work under pressure, and highly motivated to achieve optimum results
5. Good planning and organisation skills
6. Years of Experience: 5+ Years with a commercial scheduled airline
1. Prepare seasonal slot filing of created schedules & bring in required viable changes to the schedule
2. Communicate network and schedule plans with other departments.
3. Complete special network planning-related projects.
4. Analyze and propose changes to the schedule to improve connectivity and patterns-of-service.
5. Analyze schedule for schedule gaps, and schedule superiority over other airlines
6. Assist in managing ad hoc project work, provide analysis and presentations to the VP.
7. Maintenance of back up records, files of related correspondence, prepare various reports related to slots / schedule.
8. Attend airline / airport conferences.
9. Assist and obtain the slot approvals, night parkingâ€™s and schedule approvals from Airport operators / Regulators and maintain good relations
10. Monitor route / slot utilization, new introduction, network / time / frequency changes of competing airlines.
11. Interface with IT / planning software systems, work on the planning tools and communicate in standard messaging/exchange formats. Prepare the spread sheet reports
12. Represent at meetings with our regulatory authorities in the Indian government.
13. Develop and maintain productive cross-functional relationships with other departments.
14. Stay abreast of airline industry news and trends.