Job Location:- Bangalore / Hyderabad / Belgaum.
- Registered and certified BSc Nursing, GNM, EMT candidates.
- Experienced candidates from aviation sector will be preferred
- Freshers with Degree Registration are eligible.
- To conduct pre-flight/post flight medical checks and maintains all its documentation and records as per prevailing DGCA and company rules.
- To conduct Pre-Duty Breath alcohol tests for ground staff and maintains all its documentation and records as per prevailing DGCA and company rules.
- To maintain the upkeep of the Medical Centre and address all discrepancies.
- Assist in replenishing and certifying the contents of the First Aid Kit, Medical Kit and Universal Precaution Kit.
- Treat the employees and attend to the emergencies in the capacity as a paramedic.
- Assist in dealing with the casualties of the accidents/medical incidents in the Airport areas for employees of Star Air, if needed as a paramedic and administer first aid.
- Coordinate with emergency services if necessary.
- Assist and submit themselves to DGCA/internal audits and investigations, if required.
- Respond to calls and airport accident drills conducted by Airport Operator or any other suitable authority.
- Work in shifts as per company requirement.
- Willingness to travel outside the assigned base for audits/checks and other temporary functions, if required.
- Maintaining administrative requirements of medical room like monthly stock taking for PFMC related stationery/equipment, Medicine stock, stationery requirements and initiate process for purchase as and when necessary etc.
- Assist medical officers in functioning/tasks of medical section.
- Maintaining stock at medical room as per DGCA requirements.